Apartment 21 in 'Delmata' is ideally located to offer residents everything from parklands to entertainment, to great food and fashion, and handy to transport including the light rail stops. At the end of the street, Haig Park provides locals with abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation and the ultimate lock-up and leave lifestyle.
The apartment is filled with plenty of natural light and features a generously sized open plan layout, seamlessly combining the living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen offers ample bench space and cabinetry which frame quality stainless appliances.
Integration between inside and out, that appeals to so many owners, is provided via a sliding door from living area opening out to a balcony, providing the perfect place for a morning coffee overlooking the common grounds.
The two generous bedrooms boast built-in robes and a roomy bathroom is shared with a laundry.
All of this plus a reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area, a single underground car space in the secure residents only car park, and a storage shed complete this inner city lifestyle.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Positioned on a leafy tree lined Street, minutes to the Central Business District with its shopping mecca, fine restaurants and trendy cafes, bars and clubs, handy access to light rail stops, or only a short bike ride to the ANU
* Located on Level 1 of a boutique enclave (26 apartments)
* Open plan lounge and dining flow out to a small balcony - the perfect place for a morning coffee overlooking the common grounds
* Gourmet kitchen overlooks the open plan living area and is well equipped with laminate bench tops, generous storage, and stainless steel appliances including a Euromaid dishwasher, Omega oven and ceramic cooktop
* Two queen sized bedrooms both offer built-in wardrobes
* Well-appointed bathroom with a generous bath/shower, vanity and a separate toilet with basin
* European laundry seamlessly integrated into the bathroom with room to move
* Large Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room maintains internal comfort throughout the year
* Basement parking features one dedicated car park, as well as a storage shed
* Perfect low maintenance investment opportunity or fuss free starter in a great location
Unit Plan: 2133
Body Corporate: ACT Strata Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,133.48p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $2,693,600 (Unit entitlement 3.810000%)
Land Rates: $2,006.97p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,490.69p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
There is currently no sale history available for 21/21 Ijong Street.
21/21 Ijong Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.35 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.71 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.71 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.91 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.07 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.29 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.62 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.69 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.73 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.78 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
21/21 Ijong Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.