In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Positioned with a delightful north east to rear aspect, this neatly presented home embraces a peaceful low maintenance lifestyle. It backs onto a leafy reserve in a quiet complex, with local shops, good schools, bus transport and parks situated close by.
- Front porch steps inside to the welcoming spacious lounge
- Rear courtyard enjoys lush backdrop and abundant sunshine
- Tidy original kitchen features stainless oven, slate flooring
- Two bedrooms fitted with carpeted floors and built-in robes
- Original bathroom boasts tub, shower, separate w/c
- Air conditioning, new solar hot water, single lock-up garage
- Easycare living appealing to first homebuyers and downsizers
- Excellent portfolio addition for those looking to invest
- Short drive to Tuggeranong shopping precinct, Wanniassa and Kambah shops
- Location provides easy access to Canberra's CBD and airport
There is currently no sale history available for 21/19 Ashby Circuit.
21/19 Ashby Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.32 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.20 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.68 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.94 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.95 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.01 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.22 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.26 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.26 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
21/19 Ashby Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.