Ray White Queanbeyan|Jerrabomberra is delighted to offer this executive style apartment in the heart of Queanbeyan CBD with the best views in the region. This executive style apartment is perfect for the down sizer or investor.
Meal preparation will be a breeze in this well designed kitchen offering stone bench tops and plenty of storage space and with efficient gas cooking it will make you twice the cook in half the time.
Both bedrooms come complete with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom comes complete with a stylish en-suite.
You'll enjoy a lazy Sunday BBQ enjoying the views on your large covered balcony complete with mains gas bayonet.
• Large open plan kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, master with ensuite
• Great sized en-suite to the main bedroom
• Laundry with Dryer included.
• Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
• Walking distance to all local amenities Queanbeyan has to offer
• Elevator access from underground car park
• Close To Shops
• Close To Transport
• Disability friendly access into the apartment and basement car parking
• 84m2m2 of living space
• Private 11m2 east facing balcony with gas bayonet for the BBQ with great views
Don't miss out on the fabulous life style in Queanbeyan.
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 21/13-15 Morisset Street.
21/13-15 Morisset Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.68 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.73 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.75 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.10 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.44 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.54 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.58 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.63 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.88 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
21/13-15 Morisset Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.