Steeped in local history, Historic Royal Breadalbane' has stood the test of time, originally opened in 1878*, the home has since been completely renovated to the highest standard. Re-roofed, re-rendered, re-stumped, solid brush box floors, re-wired and re-plumbed meaning the hard work has been done, ready for the next 100 years!
- Sitting comfortably on a 4,793m2* block the property has subdivision potential (STCA) consisting of 2 titles. Sell one and subsidise the main homestead.
- Ideally situated in Breadalbane just 2 mins* off the Hume Freeway, 12 mins* to Goulburn, 50 mins* to the Nation's Capital and 2hrs* to the Sydney CBD
- Featuring five or six bedrooms, numerous dining/living rooms as well as a 2,500 capacity wine cellar & immaculate pressed metal ceilings
- The 4 guest bedrooms are located on the Eastern Wing of the home and are serviced by two adjacent bathrooms
- The enormous kitchen (42m2*) features a commercial oven with a gas cooktop, thick marble benchtop and dishwasher and backs onto a large informal dining area
- Modern-day working from home requirements are covered with a full-size library with an open fireplace near the front door of the home
- The home is kept comfortable in the cooler months by hydronic heating throughout, with 6 open fireplaces which create a great ambience
- A huge 15x5m* north facing covered verandah runs along the Northern side of the home which takes in the 1,000-acre views and beautiful gardens
- Immaculately maintained, and fully reticulated garden and sprawling lawns provide colour all year round
- The property boasts a working bore and 20,000gal* rainwater storage
- Ample car accommodation is provided by a triple carport with an additional wood/garden shed located at the rear of the property
- Part of the home, while under the new roof, has not been renovated, allowing for your own touch to be made to the home in your desired style.
- The master wing features a full office with a fireplace, a huge master bedroom, also with open fireplace, an enormous walk-in robe, an informal lounge and an ensuite.
Historic Royal Breadalbane' offers endless potential due to its excellent proximity to the Hume Highway, Nation's Capital and Sydney. The property is well suited to a variety of commercial activities, however, if it is a country manor you are looking for, forget the potential and simply enjoy it.
The owners have enjoyed their time as custodians of Historic Royal Breadalbane' but are now moving back to Perth. For Auction 28 March, unless sold prior.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
STCA - Subject to Council approval
There is currently no sale history available for 208 Cullerin Road.
208 Cullerin Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.