Modern, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Canberra's boutique New Acton precinct brings a fun, new energy to your lifestyle.
Step inside this second storey apartment, and you'll be struck by its chic interior. Fresh paint and carpet, plus exposed concrete ceilings provide an industrial edge. The living area fills with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling glass which opens to the balcony and looks through tall trees towards the Brindabellas and Lake Burley Griffin. No doubt many a long summer evening will be spent there taking in the urban oasis.
Every aspect of this home is designed to maximise living. The modern kitchen with Miele appliances uses space cleverly to provide everything you need to cook a feast for friends. The full-function European laundry is conveniently tucked out of sight in a cupboard.
Both bedrooms are surprisingly roomy. The master enjoys a private balcony and huge ensuite complete with dual vanities and luxurious full bath - you'd be forgiven for thinking this was the penthouse! The second bedroom lets in the view through floor-to-ceiling windows on three walls. Ducted air conditioning means you'll be comfortable all year round.
A rare feature of this spectacular apartment is its proximity to secure parking. There's no waiting for the lifts… simply step out of your apartment, through another door, and there's your car, along with a large lockable storage cage.
This property is located in one of Canberra's most desirable complexes in the New Acton precinct. The building itself offers a fully equipped gymnasium, cinema and roof-top gardens. Outside you'll find inspiration in the sculptures, art and intricate gardens that fill the urban landscape.
New Acton is a brilliant location in Canberra city. Close to restaurants, bars and cafes, Parliament and ANU, but surrounded by trees and just a short stroll from the lake's shores.
Apartment life has never been this good.
• Two bedroom, two bathroom, one car space luxury apartment in New Acton
• Views towards the Brindabellas from the open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Large main bedroom with built in robe, plus ensuite with full bath and double vanity
• Spacious second bedroom with leafy views
• Contemporary main bathroom with fantastic storage, modern vanity and shower
• Beautifully designed modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances, induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows throughout
• Fresh carpet and paint throughout
• Two balconies with access from living room and main bedroom
• European laundry with clothes dryer included
• Secure building with intercom access
• Direct access to single parking space with storage cage located on same level as apartment
• Fully equipped gymnasium, cinema and roof-top gardens
• Positioned in the heart of the New Acton Precinct with access to some of Canberra's best restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife
• 5 Minute walk over to Lake Burley Griffin, ANU and walking track and picnic areas
• 10 Minute walk to the Canberra City Centre
• Options to live in as a resident, rent out long term or lease to Peppers Gallery Hotel
• Built: 2011
• Residence: 86 sqm (approx.)
• Balcony 1: 8 sqm (approx.)
• Balcony 2: 3 sqm (approx.)
• Carspace: 12 sqm (approx.)
• Storage: 2.3 sqm (approx.)
• Rates: $385.83 (approx.) pq
• Land Tax: $443.12 (approx.) pq (only applicable if primary residence)
• Strata: $1,137.30 (approx.) pq
• EER: 6.0
• Rental estimate: $700 -$750 per week
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 203/19 Marcus Clarke Street.
203/19 Marcus Clarke Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.85 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.01 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.17 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.25 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.25 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.49 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.60 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.84 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.89 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|