1 / 26
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Showcasing a substantial country home with well scaled living areas, cute as a button dormer windows, and wide wrap around verandas with sublime views, this hidden sanctuary is tranquilly tucked into the end of Bywong's premier address. A large enclosed gazebo and separate outdoor space under a huge sail, ensuring comfortable year round entertaining for family and guests.
Multiple large sheds provide for a range of pursuits, or options for extended family living (STCA). Horse infrastructure including a round yard, full size arena and stables will delight the horse lover.
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom homestead with two master suites and grand formal entrance.
- Double garage with remote access and multiple high bay sheds/workshops.
- Multiple living areas with high ceilings offers flexible family living options.
- Huge kitchen with a multi fuel cooker that is a work of art in itself.
- Sublime views over the surrounding Bywong landscape.
- 10kW of solar power for the energy conscious.
- 2 large dams, Bore water supply and nearly 200Kl of water storage in multiple tanks.
- High bay shed/workshop fitted out with multiple rooms and kitchen/bathroom.
- Dual occupancy potential (STCA).
- 3 stables, tack room, horse wash bay.
- Round yard and full size arena, both requiring a top up with sand.
- Asphalt driveway and impressive low maintenance gardens
202 Snowgum Road BYWONG, NSW 2621 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 24 from 10:00am.
The land value history at 202 Snowgum Road BYWONG, NSW 2621 has the most recent growth rate of 4.73%, giving an unimproved land value of $656,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 202 Snowgum Road.
202 Snowgum Road is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.