'Yamaroshi' - Combining luxury, convenience and sophistication, this impressive dual level, two bedroom, two bathroom, two car executive apartment provides a great lifestyle in a vibrant location. Featuring an open plan design perfect for entertaining, plus a private entertaining terrace, this stylish property is perfect for the everyday professional. 'Yamaroshi' is renowned for its luxurious finishes, superb attention to detail and very cool surrounds.
- Set in Canberra's trendiest and most popular lifestyle precinct
- Opulent interiors
- Sleek stone kitchen, SMEG appliances including dishwasher
- In built refrigerator
- Induction cooktop
- Quality flooring, designer tapware
- Huge master suite
- Designer bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- 98.25sqm of internal living, 14.17sqm entertaining terrace with views
- Combined 112.42sqm in total (living and terrace)
- Loads of storage
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- High level of cross flow ventilation
- Secure basement two car accommodation, storage facility, lift access
- Prime location, footsteps to CBD and many restaurants, cafes and bars, positioned in the heart of all the action
- Sinking fund: $127.19 per qtr.
- Strata fees: $1,057.36 per qtr.
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
There is currently no sale history available for 201/32 Mort Street.
201/32 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.72 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.97 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.14 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.14 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.46 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.68 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.68 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.87 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.02 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.37 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
201/32 Mort Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.