This attractive tri-level townhouse has great appeal perfectly located in one of Belconnen's sought-after suburbs.
Fully renovated, this property resonates with a laid-back mood offering a lifestyle of convenience. The many desirable features this townhouse has will impress.
The upper level showcases a free-flowing contemporary layout, with streamlined interiors displaying a combined lounge and dining area. The nicely proportioned balcony forms a natural extension of the living area and is perfect for alfresco dining whilst enjoying splendid views over Cook, Aranda and Bruce.
On the second level you will find 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, beautiful laundry, stylishly renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
The double garage with internal access offers space and possibilities.
The delightfully private and secure backyard has been professionally landscaped to a
Mediterranean/Tuscan style entertaining area.
Quietly set in a small complex within a short stroll to Jamison Plaza, easy walking to Belconnen markets and popular Cook shops. Take advantage of convenient public transport for a quick trip to Westfield Belconnen or the city.
* Tri-level three-bedroom townhouse with access to large
parkland reserve at rear
* Ground floor master retreat with views of walled courtyard garden
* Compact and modern master ensuite
* Two double-size bedrooms on second level, with large built-in wardrobes
and views to rear terrace
* Designer main bathroom on second level with beautifully tiled, walk-in
shower and separate large bathtub
* Toilet separate to bathroom
* Large laundry on second level with external access, exceptional storage with
room for side-by-side washing machine and dryer
* Large linen cupboard
* Generous open-plan dining room and lounge room on the third level with
custom cabinetry and an expansive wall of windows offering access to a tiled
balcony with expansive views.
* Contemporary kitchen, peninsula that seats three, extensive storage and views to the rear terrace and reserve
* Large-format quality tiles throughout living areas
* Quality carpets in bedrooms
* Roman blinds throughout with additional blackout blinds in the living areas
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioner to lounge and dining room
* Low-maintenance landscaped rear terrace entertaining area with rear gate
access to parklands
* Double lock-up garage with additional storage room and internal access
20 Teague Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday May 19 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Teague Street.
20 Teague Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|0.40 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.51 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.70 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.32 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.87 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.05 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.32 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.14 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.24 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.47 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
20 Teague Street is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.