COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, open homes are not longer permitted at this time. Please contact Sharon on 0400 485 204 for more information.
The Auction for 20 Taggerty Street, Ngunnawal at 10am 21/8/21 will be held online. To register to bid or to watch live register your details are the following link -
Very few people could ever imagine living on a golf course let alone on the 6th tee of one of Canberra's premier courses!
20 Taggerty sits in a tightly held group of separate title townhouses where privacy and low maintenance living are paramount to the residents. It's not often that homes come up for sale in this pocket of Ngunnawal and it's a little wonder why.
With picturesque 180deg views of the manicured golf greens the seclusion and lifestyle offered here is an opportunity often sought after and not to be missed.
Offering the best of both worlds with country style living, yet close to local shops and clubs, imagine stepping out of your own private access gate right onto the 6th tee.
Functional in design and very private, step in to appreciate:
* Two large, open plan living areas all with beautiful views
* The updated kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space with a dishwasher and utility cupboard
* The decked courtyard has its own access to the golf course and is frequently visited by beautiful crimson rosellas
* The main bedroom has stunning vista views, an ensuite with a large spa bathr and a lovely sun filled study nook
* Two further bedrooms have built in robes
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort, plus there are two extra reverse cycle units to each living area
* A ducted vacuum is in place
* Easy-care boards are throughout the living areas
* A separate laundry, plus an extra WC/powder-room is downstairs
* Plenty of under stair storage, plus a segregated double remote garage
Comprehensive and inviting, this is a truly delightful residence and is proposing a haven for comfortable relaxed living. The ideal package for young families or downsizers. Within close proximity to Ngunnawal Primary School, Gungahlin Lakes, Gungahlin Market Place, a bus stop just around the corder and Yerrabi Pond, the location is second to none.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Taggerty Street.
20 Taggerty Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.02 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.26 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.41 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.43 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.45 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.68 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.02 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.23 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.23 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.90 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
20 Taggerty Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.