Own your dream home now without having to wait for it to be built - stunning and practically brand new, 20 Shapiro Street is sure to impress. Featuring a contemporary design with soaring ceilings to enhance the space and natural light, the accommodating segregated floor plan will adapt as the family grows. Two generous living areas include an extensive open-plan family room that incorporates a sleek modern kitchen. Fitted with stone benches and boasting plenty of storage, from here the view out towards the deck and valley beyond is mesmerising.
Four versatile bedrooms afford ample space, the master including a walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite with full height tiling and oversized shower. A three-way bathroom services the spare rooms plus no compromise has been made to the size of the laundry complete with additional storage. From the entertaining deck which has near perfect northerly orientation, you can watch the kids at play in the easy care landscaped gardens. A highly energy-efficient construction and a massive 10kw solar array on the roof combine to make the home comfortable and economical year round. Fitted with high quality inclusions throughout and idyllically positioned the Denman Village Shops and the Rigdeline Playground, this considered family home ticks all the boxes.
- Practically brand new family home in an elevated location
- Attractive contemporary design with architectural features
- Comfortable 164m2 of internal living plus garaging
- Large formal living room plus separate open plan family room
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and ample storage space
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and full-size ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes
- Three way bathroom and generous family size laundry
- Additional guest powder room for convenience
- Substantial storage options throughout
- Double automatic garage with internal entry
- Large entertaining deck off the family room
- Northerly aspect to rear
- Crimsafe doors fitted to key areas
- Double glazed window and doors
- Block-out honeycomb blinds throughout bedrooms
- Premium block out curtains in living rooms
- High energy efficiency rating
- 10KW solar system
- Colorbond roof, fascia and gutters
- Fully landscaped gardens
The land value history at 20 Shapiro Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of -5.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $400,000.
The House at 20 Shapiro Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $840,000 on 2 November 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20 Shapiro Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|2.63 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.61 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.94 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.98 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|4.04 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.18 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
20 Shapiro Street is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.