Welcome to 20 Pennefather Street, Higgins; where opportunity meets seamless and easy-care living, located within one of the Belconnen regions most sought-after suburbs. This rare opportunity presents two options, one that the growing family can adjust to suit their needs or one that the discerning investor can capitalise on.
The freshly painted and updated main house boasts three bedrooms, including an oversized master bedroom at the front of the home, all with large built-in robes and serviced by the centrally positioned and completely renovated bathroom.
Entertaining will be a breeze with the renovated kitchen with updated quality appliances for the chef of the household to make the most of, while the rest of the family gather in the adjoining dining room or large sun drenched loungeroom.
Stepping out to the rear of the home, the additional self-contained flat provides ample privacy for the occupant. The space offers a good-sized kitchen with updated appliances and plenty of storage. Through to the back of the flat, the enormous bedroom allows room for an extra seating area and abundant space to add extra storage options, while the separate living space is large enough to accommodate lounge and dining needs.
The green thumb of the family will love the space the backyard offers, with multiple areas to place a veggie garden or simply enjoy the low maintenance easy-care garden as is. This family friendly home sits within close proximity to good schools, a five-minute drive to the local shops and just a short stroll to some of the nearby ovals and parks.
• Set back from the street
• 682m2 block
• Freshly painted exterior
• Double garage to service both properties
• Additional parking on driveway
• Low maintenance garden at the front and rear
Main House Features:
• Double glazing to front windows
• Northeast facing
• New roller blinds throughout
• Renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Completely renovated bathroom
• Freshly painted throughout
• Recent roof repointing
• Renovated laundry with extra storage
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Third bedroom with study nook
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
• Updated switchboard
• Rental estimate: $700 per week
Granny Flat Features:
• Full-sized kitchen with updated appliances
• Enormous bedroom with space to add storage
• Separate living and dining area
• Bathroom at front of the property with space for laundry appliances
• Reverse cycle split system in living area
• Separate access from side gate
• Rental estimate: $400 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Pennefather Street.
20 Pennefather Street HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.79 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.08 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.13 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.23 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.25 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.46 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.53 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.61 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.65 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.79 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
20 Pennefather Street is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.