Ideally located in the popular village of Raglan is this outstanding family home.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Two generous living areas
- Ducted gas heating plus an electric split system
- Updated kitchen, gas hot plates, electric oven
- Three-way bathroom with separate toilet
- Lovely rear yard with side access and a fantastic, large, covered pergola
- 9x6 metre Colourbond garage – 2 x car plus workshop
- Double garage with internal access and auto door
- Solar panels plus a sprinkler system to the front lawn
- Land size approximately 991sqm
- Council rates approximately $2656.14 p.a
Homes in Raglan are always in high demand. Great access to the Bathurst town centre with recent updates to the highway nearing completion and a fantastic primary school just around the corner.
Inspection highly recommended.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Nile Street.
20 Nile Street RAGLAN, NSW 2795 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Raglan Public School.
20 Nile Street is located within the suburb of Raglan, which has a population of 1,199, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.9 people.