Auction Location: In Rooms.
Situated with elevation and an outlook toward the Brindabella's from the front deck, this home is one to prioritise for inspection. Presented to you, move in ready, with lovely indoor- outdoor flow and picture-perfect gardens, it's ready for you to start the new chapter of your life.
Privately built, the home is generously proportioned, with a large front sitting room, opening to the beautiful, covered entertaining deck, a perfect spot to relax with family and friends. The separate dining room is adjacent to the well-appointed kitchen and you will appreciate a little extra space; a multipurpose room to provide the perfect office space or kid's playroom.
The owners have made their move and motivated to meet the market come auction day, so please don't delay an inspection or please call me to discuss this ready to occupy opportunity.
- Constructed in 1974 & sitting on a 925sqm block
- Cedar French doors in the front sitting room lead to a large covered deck; this will be a favourite spot for family & friends
- Kitchen renovation in 2017 with soft close drawers, 70cm cooktop & under bench oven, walk in pantry & Westinghouse dishwasher
- Bathroom & laundry both renovated, fresh & light
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning + an electric fireplace to the living room
- Solar hot water with electric boost
- Solar PV X 2;1.5 kW & 3 kW
- Double garage with auto door
- Sound system in ceiling of deck can be linked to a TV & sound system inside
- Motorised projector screen & projector that can be run via Wi-Fi
- The gardens are well established with plenty of room for the kid's & pets to run & play, the basalt stone work to garden is a lovely feature
- Easy arterial access to travel to Belconnen, Gungahlin, City or Woden
- The Belconnen area is spoilt for schooling choices, both public & private. Walk to Mt Rogers Primary school & Copland Primary & High schools
- Rates; $582.00 per quarter
- Land Tax; $742.75 per quarter IF RENTED
- UV; $308,000 2019/20
The land value history at 20 Newland Street FLYNN, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.90%, giving an unimproved land value of $308,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Newland Street.
20 Newland Street FLYNN, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.69 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.18 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.25 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.41 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.41 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.42 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.55 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.82 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.84 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.23 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
20 Newland Street is located within the suburb of Flynn, which has a population of 3,360, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.