Tucked away in a whisper quiet location, this delightful home awaits a new owner. With a location many dream about on the edge of the suburb, this home has views over grassland to the mountains beyond and is only a few moments' walk to the Fassifern Pond. A private front courtyard on entry is a promise of what lies beyond.
The offset open plan living spaces enjoy an abundance of natural light whilst the well-appointed kitchen offers Gas cooking and a dishwasher. Two of the three bedrooms offer built in robes and the bathroom has the convenience of a separate toilet.
The best kept secret of this home is the delightful back yard with an enormous covered entertaining space. Synthetic turf and privacy hedges make this home ideal for the entertainer or those who just like to relax outside and focus on lifestyle. Walking trails are literally just around the corner with the Bicentennial Trail passing by.
Don't miss your chance to secure this hidden gem.
- Flat level block, quiet location
- Light filled open plan living
- Kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- No adjoining bedroom walls
- Generous covered outdoor entertaining and extended paved area
- Synthetic turf and privacy hedges
- Established low maintenance garden
- Ducted gas heating
- RC split system in the living room
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Covered utility area behind the garage
- Approved workshop with power approx. 5.8 x 7.5m
- Fassifern Pond and walking trails nearby
There is currently no sale history available for 20 McDonnell Close.
20 McDonnell Close DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.67 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.90 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.34 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.34 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.07 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.26 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.40 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.42 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.96 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.17 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
20 McDonnell Close is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.