This impressive low maintenance three bedroom home is a fantastic find for first home buyers, downsizers or a savvy investor looking for great returns. You'll enjoy a stylish interior, low-maintenance surrounds and easy access to numerous amenities.
You will notice how well the property has been maintained the moment you step inside. The open-plan family/dining area is filled with natural light. The contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances and glass splash back. Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe. The other two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes floor through to ceiling take pride of place and share the attractive family bathroom with vanity, bathtub and sizeable shower.
When it comes to easy living, you're perfectly placed! Within a five-minute walk of your door is Taylor Adventure Playground. You're also within walking distance of Margaret Hendry School Taylor.
This is an excellent opportunity and make sure you don't miss the first open.
Please get in touch with Pawandeep Chadha on 0406 328 348 to book an inspection.
• 3 bedrooms master with en-suite & walk in robe
• Contemporary kitchen
. 40mm Caesar-stone Kitchen Island with
• Walk in Pantry with 40mm Stone bench tops
• Bosch 900mm gas cook - top
• Bosch 600 mm oven
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Gas hot water system
• Double glazed windows throughout the house
• LED downlights throughout the house
. 6.6 KW Solar System
• Swann security camera
• Double lock up garage with remote
• N.B.N. connected
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Great opportunity to enter the property market
Close to everything:
• 3 mins drive to Margaret Hendry School Taylor (1.8 km)
• 5 mins drive to Amaroo School (3.9 km)
• 5 mins to drive Casey Shops (3.2 km)
• 9 mins drive to Gungahlin Town Centre (5.9 km)
• 22 mins drive to Canberra City Centre (18.7 km)
• Block size: 250 m2 (approx.)
• Residence size: 162.17 sqm (approx..)
• Year Built: 2019
• EER: 6.0 Stars
The House at 20 Mccredie Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 3 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20 Mccredie Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.21 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.68 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.93 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.23 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.35 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.65 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.61 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.68 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|