1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: on site.
Auction | Saturday 7th November at 1:00pm, on site
Designed with modern family living at the forefront and perfectly fashioned to incorporate busy modern lifestyles, this generous 274m2 home is spread abundantly over two glorious levels. Upstairs you are welcomed by the spacious living room with majestic views to the beautiful mountains surrounding Canberra. The adjacent formal dining/TV room is generous in size and flows effortlessly to the meals area and designer kitchen which offers plenty of bench space, gas cooktop and loads of storage.
Premier accommodation is provided courtesy of four large bedrooms located on the upper level all with built in wardrobes, two have access to the front balcony, perfect for the morning cup of tea or evening drink whilst enjoying the spectacular vistas. The master is of palatial standards with a deluxe private ensuite. The main bathroom and separate WC are conveniently located on this level, servicing the other three bedrooms.
Downstairs you will be surprised by the private self-contained flat, generous in proportions and presented with contemporary style. This wonderful space is perfect for interstate guests, extra income or used as a teenagers' retreat or au pairs accommodation with internal and external access. Large living and dining room, separate bathroom with laundry and a second refined kitchen with spectacular splash back and tons of bench space, off the kitchen you have your own separate courtyard with covered alfresco area.
Outside you have two enviable alfresco entertaining areas to choose from – the rear yard presents a large covered entertaining area overlooking the lush backyard and spoilt for choice the balcony off the lounge has its own entertaining area as well. The oversized backyard comprises of separate areas for the kids to play whilst also catering for the green thumb of the home with separate garden beds and plenty of space for a pool whilst the side road provides access for a double garage.
Double carport, separate garden shed, separate entry for downstairs and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout completes the picture. Conveniently located and just a short walk or drive to both schools Mawson Primary and Canberra Christian, quality secondary schools, Southlands Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden and the Canberra Hospital.
Don't miss the opportunity to view this fabulous home.
- Generously proportioned home with multiple living areas
- Formal lounge with views to the Brindabella's and access to the wrap around balcony
- Separate formal dining room
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and loads of storage overlooking the backyard
- Alfresco covered entertainers' area
- Plantation shutters
- Master suite with a full wall of built in robes and deluxe ensuite.
- Three other generous bedrooms all with built in robes
- Self-contained flat downstairs with separate access
- 12.25kw solar array with 10kw Fronius inverter and three phase power
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Evaporative cooling
- NBN FTTN and iiNet VDSL 2+ - both connected
- Foxtel installed
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Enclosed back yard
- Irrigated landscaped gardens
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Double carport
- Catchment area for Mawson Primary School, Melrose High School and Canberra College
- Ideally located near bus stops, children's playground, Mawson Primary School and the Southland Shopping Centre.
Living Size: 274m2
Land Size: 1401m2
Rates: $4,437.09 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $7,336.00 pa (approx.) if rented
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Macrobertson Street.
20 Macrobertson Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.83 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.01 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.02 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.02 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.23 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.38 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.43 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.45 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.56 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
20 Macrobertson Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.