1 / 25
In above average condition and exuding character and charm in abundance – this beautiful split level family home is sure to appeal to those looking for something different, and certainly very special.
Located in a blue-ribbon location in upper Cook, and on the fringe of green belt and Mount Painter Nature Reserve walking trails this home is perfect for families who will appreciate living areas and accommodation of generous proportions – separate living areas comprising of a segregated lounge room and family, meals and kitchen at the heart of the home. Raked ceiling with exposed beams in the lounge and polished Sydney Blue Gum hardwood floors throughout the living areas complement the charm and quality on offer.
At the rear of the home is a self contained and extremely handy Garden / Miscellaneous room which has a bathroom and kitchenette – which could easily be well utilised as a home office, studio, teenagers retreat or for those with extended families!
This rare opportunity is sure to be of interest to families who have been scouring the 'for sale' property listings looking for a spacious, unique and character filled home in one of Belconnen's most tightly held locations.
- 702m2 easy care block with low maintenance plantings
- 194m2 internal living (approx.)
- Located in desirable location in one of the best streets in Cook
- Large Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Study at front of home; ideal for those working from home
- 3 remaining bedrooms are very large and have built in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom, kitchen and separate laundry
- Polished Sydney Blue Gum flooring through living area
- Ducted Gas Heating and Evaporative Cooling
- Alarm System
- Raked ceiling with exposed beams in Lounge Room
- Self contained Garden / Miscellaneous Room; with bathroom and kitchenette
- Circular driveway and tandem carport providing plenty of offstreet parking
- Express buses nearby to Belconnen and City
- Close to all major arterials, schools and local Cook shops. A short drive to Jamison and Belconnen Mall
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Mackellar Crescent.
20 Mackellar Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.18 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.30 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.46 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.74 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.38 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.80 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.90 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.27 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.46 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|3.56 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
20 Mackellar Crescent is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.