This charming, modern family home is situated in a quiet street in Glenfield Park, within close proximity to schools, parks and South City shopping centre. This property would be perfect for growing family or an investor as it is filled with potential.
- Spacious family lounge room which sets the tone for the home
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, and electric stove top.
- Large wrap around veranda perfect for entertaining all year round
- Three spacious bedroom all with built in robes
- Three-way bathroom including a deep bath and spacious shower perfect for a family
- Ducted evaporative cooling and natural gas heating
- Two car carport with drive through access
- Extra features including a 6.6kW solar panel system, full watering system in the established yard
- Has the possibility to be rented out for $430 to $450 per week
Contact Maddie today to arrange your inspection, this gorgeous home won't last long.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Langi Crescent.
20 Langi Crescent GLENFIELD PARK, NSW 2650 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|0.90 km||M.E.T. School||35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650|
|1.37 km||Red Hill Public School||Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.63 km||Shepherds Park School||129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.75 km||Mount Austin Public School||Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650|
|1.84 km||Mount Austin High School||Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.86 km||Holy Trinity West Wagga||13 Bardia Street, Ashmont 2650|
|1.94 km||Ashmont Public School||Bardia St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.04 km||Henschke Primary School||105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.42 km||Riverina Environmental Education Centre||Cnr Sturt & Olympic Highway, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.60 km||Turvey Park Public School||31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650|
20 Langi Crescent is located within the suburb of Glenfield Park, which has a population of 5,232, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.5 people.