Auction Location: LJ Hooker In Room Auctions.
Awash with stunning northern sunlight, the three living areas, large kitchen and undercover entertaining space sound the true heartbeat of this sizeable family home. Located in a tightly held pocket of Gungahlin, the tranquil family setting is completed with 4 generous bedrooms, 2 good sized bathrooms, a large internal laundry and double garage with remote access. The residence truly exemplifies sizeable, low maintenance living with all the convenience of being close to the heart of the Gungahlin Town Centre.
The generous master, including ensuite and walk in robe, is separated from the three additional bedrooms by the open plan kitchen and 3 large, separate living spaces, allowing you to configure your home to the needs of your family. From a casual breakfast in the kitchen, formal dining inside on a winter's night to an outdoor barbecue under the cover of the expansive patio area, hosting small and large gatherings are easily catered for by the entertainer's kitchen.
Outside the home, peace, quite and convenience is personified by the location and all it has to offer. Directly across the street from your front yard lies the vast community greenspace and playground, with numerous walks and reserves just moments away. A mere 500m meter stroll and you are at the Manning Clark North light rail stop, providing city commuters with a great travel alternative Add to this, the instant access to all main arterials, including Horsepark Drive, and getting where you need to go becomes both speedy and uncomplicated.
- Master bedroom with sizeable ensuite and generous WIR
- Huge, open plan kitchen includes gas hob |stone benchtops | large island bench | ducted rangehood | great storage
- The kitchen flows seamlessly to large outdoor space and internal, fully tiled, living area
- 3 separate living spaces
- Main bathroom includes a full size bath and separate toilet.
- Flooring includes good quality carpet and tiles
- Gas infinity hot water system
- Remote controlled, double lock up garage with internal access to both home and yard
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Large internal laundry with ample storage
- Good size yard with established trees and gardens
- Data hub with LAN connection points throughout
- DSC back to base security system
- NBN installed and Foxtel ports in most rooms
- Overlooking local park and greenspace
Block Size: 449sqm
House Size: 176sqm
Rental Estimate: $650- 680pw
20 Elliman Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday October 1 from 05:30pm.
The land value history at 20 Elliman Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 1.68%, giving an unimproved land value of $357,000.
The House at 20 Elliman Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $535,000 on 13 December 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20 Elliman Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.39 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.69 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.00 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.15 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.50 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.60 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.71 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.87 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.87 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.50 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
20 Elliman Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.