This exquisite home is dedicated to exhausting the possibilities of indoor/outdoor living areas. Features free-flowing interiors with high-quality finishes, light-filled living spaces, and thoughtfully appointed joinery.
These superb property has been intuitively crafted to create a supreme property of style, convenience and privacy.
Separate title townhouses and split contracts available (only pay stamp duty on the land)
- Internal living 171 - 173 sqm, Courtyard 62 sqm, 35sqm
- Three bedroom and four-bedroom plans available
- Double glazed windows, AEG stainless appliances
- Separate laundry and powder room on the lower floor
- Custom joinery throughout the home, 20mm cornerstone benchtops
- Zoned Dakin ducted heating and cooling system
- Bathroom and ensuite with full-height tiling, freestanding bathtub
- Floating timber flooring, wool carpet, LED lighting, security alarm
- Double garage with remote panel lift door, internal access
- Opposite local open parkland
The land value history at 20 Ehrlich Circuit WATSON, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $260,000.
The House at 20 Ehrlich Circuit WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $277,132 on 2 May 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20 Ehrlich Circuit WATSON, ACT 2602 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.22 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.93 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.08 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.15 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.25 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.25 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.16 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.16 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.18 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.44 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
20 Ehrlich Circuit is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.