1 / 39
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
To register your interest throughout the lockdown period please reach out to either Alec Brown or Kaine Walters.
Superbly maintained, 20 Couvreur Street is a warm and elegant home treasured by one family for over 40 years. Set in the heights of Garran and boasting panoramic views to the Brindabellas, this gracious residence offers almost 200sqm of internal living. Bright and spacious living and dining rooms are divided by a striking open fireplace. A bank of windows ensures ample light and frames the incredible outlook - snow covered mountains in winter and dramatic sunsets year round. A welcoming family room - again with great views - adjoins the large kitchen which offers extensive storage and bench space, together with induction cooking.
The master bedroom, set apart for privacy towards the front of the home, has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Three additional bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a large bathroom with separate WC. The study/home office features its own private balcony to capture the magnificent scenery with proportions generous enough to provide a potential fifth bedroom option if required. Central gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year round comfort.
The elevated 886sqm block features established, well maintained gardens that create exceptional privacy and space for entertaining. Raised vegetable planters await your green thumb! Automatic double garaging is complemented with a secondary driveway and gated access to the backyard. Situated high in one of Couvreur Street's sought after cul-de-sacs the home is just a short stroll to Red Hill reserve and the Federal Golf course.
This is a rare opportunity in a coveted neighbourhood with a home that can be enjoyed as is and, given the quality address, affords plenty of scope for future renovations if desired. Inspections are highly recommended.
- Expansive and attractive family home in the heights of Garran
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate study and double automatic garage
- 1977 built home on an elevated 886sqm block
- Generous design featuring 199.3sqm of internal living
- Sunken lounge and dining rooms separated by an open fire
- Large kitchen with induction cooktop plus ample bench and storage space
- Family room opens directly onto covered patio
- Segregated master has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- All bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Separate study perfect for home office or potential 5th bedroom
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Sensational views whilst maintaining absolute privacy
- Established landscaped gardens
- Large brick double automatic garage with access to under-house storage
- Secondary driveway with gated access to backyard
- Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
Close proximity to:
- Red Hill reserve, Davidson Hill and Federal Golf course
- Garran Shopping Village
- Canberra Hospital
- Garran Primary School
- Westfield Woden
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Couvreur Street.
20 Couvreur Street GARRAN, ACT 2605 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|1.17 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.32 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.37 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.52 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.65 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.78 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.78 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.79 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
20 Couvreur Street is located within the suburb of Garran, which has a population of 3,497, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.6 people.