Rarely will you find a home that ticks every box on your checklist and is also in such a superb location! 20 Auburn Street is a sensational home close to popular schools, the Gungahlin precinct and the growing Amaroo shops which has a Coles, a childcare centre, an Aldi store opening soon and a lot of other exciting growth ahead!
With two large north facing living areas, the home is light, bright, immaculately maintained and boast loads of character and charm.
Homes of this size and calibre, in this pocket of Amaroo, move very quickly!
Step in to appreciate:
* Two fabulous living areas are on offer with open plan living off the family room while the formal lounge is to the front of the home
* The family room steps out to a covered entertainment area and enclosed back yard
* The enclosed entertainment area would be fabulous as a cat playground
* The kitchen has gas cooking, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Ducted heating and cooling are throughout for year-round comfort
* There are also additional ceiling fans
* Quality window dressings are throughout
* A large main bedroom has a walk in robe plus ensuite
* Two other good sized bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom
* A wonderful double garage with a remote has internal access to the home
* Children will love the enclosed backyard while the parents will love the low maintenance gardening areas
Perfect for a first home buyer, families or investors who appreciate location and easy care living above all else. Call Sharon now for an inspection.
The land value history at 20 Auburn Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 3.40%, giving an unimproved land value of $324,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Auburn Street.
20 Auburn Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.39 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.64 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.48 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.84 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.16 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.59 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.77 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
20 Auburn Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.