Only at the Oracle will you find a full circle of Location, Lifestyle and Comfort together with Style, Class and Quality.
There are just too many apartments in Belconnen today, which makes apartment buying confusing, frustrating and stressful.
After seeing this apartment, your search is over, and your new life can begin.
Offering more than the others, step in to appreciate:
* As this property is vacant, occupation from Exchange may be considered for the new owner
* Sleek, stylish and in immaculate condition
* Large, open plan living and a covered, private balcony
* Reverse cycle air conditioners for year-round comfort
* A quality kitchen with stone benchtops and Fisher/Paykel appliances
* Security living with an intercom and lift access
* Free to air & cable TV outlets, plus data outlets. Broadband with NBN or IInet
* Security car park
* Large storage cage, plus plenty of extra storage in the apartment itself
* An onsite Sports Centre which includes a gym, heated pool and massage rooms. No more gym fees.
Be the envy of all your friends and live the life you've always dreamed at this incomparable development, perfectly positioned to capture all Belconnen's best shopping, dining and entertainment features.
First home buyers, if you are downsizing and are too young for a retirement home, sharp investors or anyone who wants the easy life, should all look at this apartment right now.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The Unit at 20/57 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $292,000 on 23 July 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20/57 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.69 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.14 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.16 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.61 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.87 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.96 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.15 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.27 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.64 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
20/57 Benjamin Way is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.