Situated in peaceful Henry Kendall Street, opposite a reserve and just a short walk to light rail, the Marketplace or local shops, this inviting townhouse occupies a favourable position at the end of the row. This offers an enhanced sense of space and privacy, especially in the courtyard gardens.
The stylish lounge has a private outlook and sliding door to the courtyard. Décor has been refreshed throughout in a neutral tone and attractive, easy care flooring features through the lounge and casual living area. Comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
The modern kitchen has an ideal north aspect and sunlight pours in over the cooler months. It features stone benchtops, a Fisher and Paykel glass cooktop, an Artusi oven and stainless steel dishwasher. Adjacent is the laundry and powder room.
From the dining room a sliding door opens onto the spacious, north facing entertaining area, attractively landscaped with English box and Japanese maples. This quiet space can be enjoyed year round and has an outlook to treetops of the well maintained complex.
On the light and airy upper level, the generous master bedroom has a view to the reserve opposite, and a sliding door onto the deck. There is a walk-in robe and quality ensuite with stone vanity top and full tiling.
Second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes and are served by the adjacent main bathroom.
The complex offers two undercover barbeque areas and a heated swimming pool, maintained to a high standard all year round.
There is entry to the underground parking, and the property has two allocated parking spaces, which are the closest to the doorway. There is also a storage area at the rear of the parking spaces.
Henry Kendall Street is lined with graceful Chinese Elm trees, and there are bike paths and walking trails on the reserve opposite. It is only a short walk to the local Franklin shops, which has a Woolworths, and to Harrison school. In the opposite direction, it is an equally short distance to all the shops, restaurants, bars and major facilities of Gungahlin Marketplace. The closest light rail stop is just a 650 m stroll, for a relaxed trip into the City!
- Well presented townhouse in an ideal position opposite reserve, and at the end of the row
- Peaceful location in tree lined Henry Kendall street, a short walk from Marketplace and tram stop
- Fresh neutral décor and attractive easy care flooring through lounge and casual living area
- Lounge opens to front courtyard, which has a private outlook to nature
- Bright, modern kitchen features stone benchtops, glass cooktop, Artusi oven and dishwasher
- Adjacent is laundry/powder room and there is a clothesline discreetly placed at the side
- Dining has sliding door to north facing entertaining area, planted with English box and maples
- Generous master bedroom features a sliding door to deck, walk-in robe and a quality ensuite
- Second and third bedrooms offer built-in robes and are served by adjacent main bathroom
- Quality, neutral carpet over upper level
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Two undercover barbeque areas, large heated swimming pool, maintained all year round
- Two parking spaces and storage in underground parking, closest to entry door
- Superb location, equally short walk to Marketplace, local shops, school or a light rail stop
- Admin fund $873.76 p/q
- Sinking fund $291.54 p/q
- Year built 2012
- Lower living 54m2
- Upper living 58m2
- Balcony 5m2
The House at 20/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $424,900 on 12 November 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
20/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.11 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.49 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.21 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.89 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
20/311 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.