PLEASE NOTE: Vendor has requested best and final offers by Thursday the 13th of May at 12.00pm.
Located in the desired suburb of Monash lies this north facing dual level townhouse. Featuring a separate sun filled living room, an open plan family and kitchen space equipped with gas cooking, ample storage space and lock up garage with internal access. Step outside to a spacious and leafy courtyard offering privacy and an opportunity to create your own haven.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and 2-way bathroom
- Open plan family and kitchen area overlooking back courtyard
- Kitchen offering gas cooking and ample storage space
- North facing, separate sun filled living area
- Spacious private courtyard
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Downstairs powder room and laundry
- 105sqm living, 23.11 sqm garage
- NBN Connected Fibre to the Node
- Located within close vicinity to local shopping precincts, eateries and amenities
Approx. Land Tax: $1,442.07
Approx. General Rates: $1,785.66
Body Corp Fees: $2,133.14
PLEASE NOTE: This property is currently tenanted on a month to month tenancy. We ask you please not to open any cupboards during any showings at the tenants request.
There is currently no sale history available for 20/170 Clive Steele Avenue.
20/170 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.65 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.90 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.12 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.24 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.40 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.66 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.69 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.14 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.27 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.41 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
20/170 Clive Steele Avenue is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.