With direct street access to your own home, this is a unique offering that provides easy-care living at its best.
Spaciously designed over two levels, the ground floor comprises with a front courtyard, open plan living, powder room and a well-equipped kitchen with a large pantry. Internal access from the single garage and carport.
The upper level provides a study nook, two bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bathroom and an oversized master bedroom with balcony, walk-through-robe and ensuite.
Conveniently located in Lawson, within close proximity to University of Canberra, Belconnen, Calvary hospital, Bruce Stadium and a very short drive into Canberra City.
- 'Eastridge' development
- Direct street access
- Double garage on ground level with internal access and automatic door
- Front courtyard
- Open-plan living room
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch stainless appliances and large pantry
- Powder room
- Separate laundry
- Under stair storage
- LED Lights
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Timber floor to downstairs
- Carpet to upstairs
- Study nook and linen cupboard
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Master bedroom with walk-through-robe, balcony and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Lawson is a very conveniently located suburb, with easy access to main roads to Belconnen, Canberra City and beyond.
Land Rates: $431.63 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $417.63 P/Q approx
There is currently no sale history available for 20/161 Stockman Avenue.
20/161 Stockman Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.41 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.41 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.64 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.68 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.76 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.20 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.37 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.49 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.57 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
20/161 Stockman Avenue is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.