This beautifully positioned residence built on an elevated block of land with stunning views across Conder Valley is a superbly designed family home built in the heights of Conder, in a tightly held pocket, amongst other quality homes, tree lined streets and established gardens. The location is highly sought-after.
Number 2 is a substantial family home boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three separate living spaces with a large timber deck with breathtaking views across the valley. As you walk into the home you will appreciate the size of the home, three large separate living spaces and a functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom is spacious with a large ensuite finished with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath.
Private and fully enclosed backyard with a paved courtyard, this area is an entertainer's dream, ideal for barbeques and summer evenings with family and friends.
Located in the heart of Conder the home is positioned in an outstanding enclave of Conder, short drive to Lanyon Marketplace, Southpoint Tuggeranong, Conder Charles Primary School and some magnificent walking trails through the hills, perfect for those who love long walks or have dogs. The benefits of living in Conder are simply endless.
- Stunning family home
- Elevated block of land
- Views across Conder Valley
- Four bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Two bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Three separate living spaces
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Kitchen with spacious benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious formal lounge, formal dining and family room
- Entertaining timber deck with views across Conder Valley – 42.30m2
- Master bedroom with ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Paved entertaining courtyard
- Private backyard with hedging
- Located in a tightly held pocket
- Tree-lined streets and established gardens
- Short drive to Lanyon Marketplace
- Short drive to Lanyon Vikings
- Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong
- Close to local schools – Charles Primary School
- Magnificat walking trails close by
- EER: 4.5 stars
- Year Built: 1998
- Block Size: 656m2 approx.
- Total Living: 192.10m2 approx.
- Timber Deck: 25m2 approx.
- Garage: 42.30m2 approx.
- Street side orientation: North
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Whiteley Street.
2 Whiteley Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.95 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.97 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.18 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.22 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.76 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.83 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.23 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.31 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.35 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.48 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
2 Whiteley Street is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.