1 / 16
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view by prior arranged private inspection only .
Please contact Maree on 0419 624 766 or Megan on 0424 381 307 to book your private viewing.
This charming, character filled Tocumwal cottage is positioned in a quiet tree lined street within short walking distance to excellent shops and schools plus so close to the CBD, ANU and UC. Extended and renovated the home has a north facing kitchen, dining and living area which opens onto decks and a large private garden. There is a separate studio (unapproved) with a kitchen and bathroom, perfect for home office or teenagers retreat. This well cared for home has been with the same family for over 20 years and is an excellent property in a fabulous location.
- Three bedrooms, two with walk-in robes or study areas
- Master bedroom opens to deck plus has an ensuite
- Large north facing kitchen dining and living area
- High ceilings and beautiful timber windows
- Formal lounge room with slow combustion fireplace
- Separate formal dining room
- Beautiful timber floorboards
- Gas heater, underfloor heating in bathrooms
- New gutters, 1.5kw solar system provides reduced power bills
- Separate studio (unapproved) with kitchenette and bathroom
- Established gardens include fruit trees, bay tree, raised vegetable beds
The land value history at 2 Way Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 3.13%, giving an unimproved land value of $672,000.
The House at 2 Way Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,220,000 on 4 May 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2 Way Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|0.46 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.74 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|0.88 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.05 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.05 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.17 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.50 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.54 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.01 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.11 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
2 Way Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.