Please Note: Open home tonight has been cancelled.
Please note: Due to the current COVID19 situation you will be requested to check in via the CBR app for contact tracing purposes. You will still be requested by the agent to provide a name and number at the door prior to entry separately. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as well as helping our staff and buyers keep safe.
Located in the desirable suburb of Casey lies this immaculately presented dual level, four-bedroom residence. Featuring open plan living, light filled rooms throughout with natural light and warmth spilling over both levels, new paint and carpet throughout, well equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and up to date appliances. Each bedroom Is generously proportioned, each with built in robes and the master bedroom accommodated with an ensuite. Complimented with a private rear courtyard, this area is perfect for the entertaining or the relaxed lifestyle with loads of potential to make it your own outdoor haven. Located within close proximity to numerous local facilities including the Casey Market Town, public transport stops, schools, shops and cafes.
• Separate title, semi-detached villa
• Master bedroom equipped with built in robe and ensuite
• Light filled rooms spread over two levels
• Open plan living area overlooking private courtyard
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and up to date appliances
• Separate powder room on ground level, private rear courtyard
• 124sqm living, 19sqm garage
• Single lock up garage with remote and internal access, plenty of space for parking to the front of the home
• Close vicinity to many local shopping precincts, schools, cafés and public transport stops
• NBN Connected to the Node
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Ted Richards Street.
2 Ted Richards Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.32 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.35 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.61 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.31 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.37 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.79 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.86 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.86 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.28 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
2 Ted Richards Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.