Picture perfect from the street, this beautifully presented and generously proportioned three-bedroom ensuite home is elevated with beautiful mountain views and surrounded by other quality properties.
Positioned on the block to maximise the outlook whilst keeping the lovely street appeal, it has nice flow from the kitchen and informal living area to the expansive covered outdoor entertaining, which is spacious enough to host the largest of family gatherings.
Internally, the home is well appointed with quality carpet and drapes to the formal and informal living spaces. The kitchen includes a gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, pantry, and generous fridge space. The oversized main bedroom is segregated, has a walk-in robe and ensuite and the secondary bedrooms have built in robes. Externally flowing from the kitchen and family room is an extra-large pergola ideal for summer entertaining.
There is a large double attached brick garage with auto doors and a rear roller door, and the expansive front veranda ensures a covered walk from the garage to the front door. This gorgeous home is in an enviable location only a short walk to Lanyon marketplace, St Clair of Assisi Primary School, and ease of access to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong Town Centre and the City.
• Beautifully presented and light filled three-bedroom ensuite home
• Elevated and aspected to maximize the beautiful mountain views
• Nice outlook to the mountains from the living and main bedroom
• High ceilings in the living area creating a lovely feeling of space
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, pantry, and generous fridge space
• Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size, and both have built in robes
• Functional bathroom decorated in neutral tones with a separate bath
• Ducted gas heating and two reverse cycle units ensuring year-round comfort
• Quality carpet and drapes throughout
• Expansive covered outdoor area for summer entertaining
• Low maintenance gardens with inground watering system
• Double brick garage with remote access and a large storage area to the side
• New colourbond fencing
• The home also comes with a 6kW solar panel system with Tesla battery
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 136 sqm
Block size: 764 sqm
Rates: $2,475 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,332 per annum
Year Built: 1994
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Russell Drysdale Crescent.
2 Russell Drysdale Crescent CONDER, ACT 2906 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare of Assisi Primary.
|0.45 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.66 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.82 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.36 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.28 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.31 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.32 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.37 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.50 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.38 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
2 Russell Drysdale Crescent is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.