The dream of living on the river could be a reality, This spectacular 4 bedroom home ticks all the right boxes.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with study
* Large master bedroom features his and hers walk in robe and large en-suite with separate deck over looking the river
* All other bedrooms equipped with built in robes
* 3 living rooms ( Activity room, Movie room & Large Open plan living room at rear)
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, butlers pantry
* Gas cooking and dishwasher
* Lots of storage throughout plus Powder room
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Double garage with internal access
* Covered alfresco area looking over the backyard onto the Wollondilly river
* Side access to backyard and under house storage
* Set on 2,918m2 and surrounded by quality homes in the area
* Located in a quiet street and only 5 minutes drive to Goulburn's CBD
Contact Justin Gay for more information
The House at 2 Rivergum Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $275,000 on 10 March 2015.
2 Rivergum Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.31 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.41 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.64 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.02 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.34 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.62 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.64 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.88 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.90 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|2.95 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
2 Rivergum Place is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.