1 / 24
*** Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via facetime / Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased we will update auction time and opens. ***
Brand new home boasting 384.4m2 of GFA with an attached studio unit is now available in the family friendly suburb of Strathnairn.
This idyllic family home offers contemporary comfort, space and all the inclusions needed for a growing family with a great size yard for the kids to play.
This large two story home boasts a great floor plan, with two separate living areas downstairs. Also included downstairs is a large master bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite. Upstairs we have generous bedrooms that are filled with light and all have built in robes and also a lounge and study area. Perfect if you are working from home.
You will enjoy the functional kitchen onto the dinning and family area. The new home is conveniently positioned in a quiet street, close to lake, children's parks, walking tracks and future schools and local shopping precinct.
- New Family Home
- Five generous bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bonus studio room with Seperate laundry, ensuite and Kitchen.
- Three separate living areas
- Large alfresco area
- Large functional kitchen with walk in pantry and Bosch Induction cooktop / oven /dishwasher.
- Large bathrooms
- Large master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Large Double garage with internal access and workshop space.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
- Rain Water tank
- Solar system
- Stiebel hot water heat pump
- Double glazing throughout
- Front and Back landscaping
- Studio unit currently rented at $400 per week on month to month basis.
- Short walk to parkland's, Kippax Shopping Centre, Kingsford Smith School, the Magpies Golf Club and Raiders Club Belconnen
Call Alvin now on 0426 146 118 before you miss out!
EER: 6.0 ( Energy Effeciency Rating )
The House at 2 Rachel Makinson Street STRATHNAIRN, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $364,690 on 16 June 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2 Rachel Makinson Street STRATHNAIRN, ACT 2615 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|2.51 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.71 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.29 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.87 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.90 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|4.03 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|4.19 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|4.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.39 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.42 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|