1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Set in the sought after Ginninderra Ridge, this home is sure to impress. The classic floor plan by Renaissance Homes ensures a quality home. Built for the larger family, or those who just like space, formal living and dining rooms are set to the front with informal living plus rumpus room to the rear. For the entertainers, the kitchen offers 5 ring induction cook top, powered island bench and walk in pantry plus, the rumpus has a wet bar and opens out to the rear entertaining patio. For more intimate gatherings or just to relax, an expansive covered alfresco entertaining space opens out from the family room.
The master suite enjoys a spacious ensuite offering double vanity plus spa bath, and an extra deep, tailored walk-in robe. The second bedroom could double as a study and all other bedrooms have convenient access to the bathroom, which has recently been renovated in contemporary style.
Immaculate landscaping with easy care privacy plantings and synthetic turf means you can focus on lifestyle whilst accommodating a larger family. Ducted heating and cooling is on offer plus a Ventis home ventilation system gives you the benefit of fresh filtered air inside plus energy efficient heating and cooling in the milder months. The double garage has the convenience of electric door, internal access. Just across the driveway you have ready access to open parkland with playground and walking trails beyond.
Now if you still want more, there are 19 solar panels giving approx. 4.1Kw output and double side gate access to the yard for secure parking.
Don't miss your chance, inspect this week.
- Approx 229m2 living area
- Formal living and Dining to the front
- Expansive kitchen features powered island bench, 5 ring induction cook top,
- 900mm pyrolytic oven, dual draw dishwasher, walk in pantry, plumbed fridge space
- Master suite with dual basin ensuite, spa bath and tailored walk-through robe
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom with spa bath
- Covered outdoor entertaining from the family plus second entertaining space from the rumpus
- Rumpus with wet bar (hot and cold water) and external access
- Established low maintenance garden
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ventis home ventilation system
- Double garage with electric door, internal access
- Garage includes workshop/bench and storage
- 19 solar panels, approx. 4.1Kw
- Roller shutters to 6 windows
- Two water tanks with pumps, a total of approx. 5,500L storage
- Double side gate access
- Grassland reserve and playground across the driveway
- Zoned to Fraser Primary School
2 Mag Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday January 25 from 05:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Mag Place.
2 Mag Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|0.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.06 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.48 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.87 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.94 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.15 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.36 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.43 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|3.61 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
2 Mag Place is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.