On a large corner block at the top of a small tightly-held neighbourly cul-de-sac, this solid brick home is ideal for people looking to get a foot in the market or a tradesperson wanting to make their mark.
The airy bedrooms all have leafy green views, with two featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that make an ally of the sun.
An updated, stylish black and white bathroom with a separate bathtub and walk-in shower service these rooms.
The L-shaped lounge offers decorating zoning options that allow you to imagine a space for lounging, reading or playing music at one end and a place to entertain or watch TV at the other.
There's an additional dining or family room off the kitchen which will likely be the hub of activity. The bright, white kitchen features a peninsula that can seat two and there's access to the rear pergola that runs almost the length of the house.
Outside there's an enormous backyard with Colorbond fencing, a lock-up garage and a dedicated parking pad big enough to accommodate a trailer, boat or caravan.
Close to schools, playgrounds and the Charnwood Shops, this is the home that can set you on your way.
* elevated single-level brick home on corner block
* master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows plus built-in wardrobes
* two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
* stylish black and white bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower
* toilet located separately
* L-shaped formal living room with dual aspect
* good-size kitchen with views to the backyard plus gas cooktop, separate oven, dishwasher, pantry, microwave niche and peninsula with storage
* dining room with overhead fan plus access to rear pergola
* separate laundry
* large-format white tiles throughout entry, kitchen and dining spaces
* gas floor heating
* rear elevated alfresco area with pergola
* large rear yard with Colorbond fencing
* under-house garage with roller door access
* separate parking pad for additional cars, boat, trailer or caravan
The land value history at 2 Lowe Court CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $347,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Lowe Court.
2 Lowe Court CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School).
|0.18 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.18 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.92 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.04 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.93 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.40 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.42 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.49 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.66 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.80 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
2 Lowe Court is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.