Anyone will tell you that when you buy real estate, whether it be residential or commercial, nothing is more important than location and it doesn't get any better than this!
This 3 bedroom home is set high on the block to take in the incredible mountain views. A short walk into the heart of Moruya and the river.
Less than 400m walk to the bowling club!
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has everything you could ever want.
• Polished timber floors.
• Air conditioned central loungeroom.
• Beautiful outlook out each window.
• Single car garage under house.
• Carport behind the house.
• 2 car oversized shed and additional carport at the end of concrete driveway.
• Inviting covered back deck.
• Spacious kitchen with mountain views.
• Brand new cooker and dishwasher.
• Huge laundry with potential to become a butlers pantry.
• Second bathroom off laundry.
• Matured garden.
This location is sought after and the views are to die for!
Price guide $749,000 - $829,000
Council Rates : $2673
Land size : 815m2
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Foreman Street.
2 Foreman Street MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary's School.
2 Foreman Street is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.