This north facing, well presented home has street appeal, complemented by attractively landscaped gardens, with neat hedging screening the gardens right around. It is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, just a short walk to shops and schools. It offers spacious, separate living areas, generous bedrooms and a fantastic covered entertaining area.
Winter sunlight pours into the sunken formal lounge which enjoys the perfect north aspect. A ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner here, and ducted gas heating throughout the house, ensure year round comfort. Polished timber flooring features through most of the home. Stylish honeycomb blinds furnish windows along the front of the home and can be wound up or down, maximising light and privacy.
The formal dining area features the warmth of slate flooring and leads into the casual living area, comprising kitchen, meals area and family room. The kitchen is equipped with a glass cooktop, Westinghouse oven and grill.
From the family room, a sliding door opens onto an expansive covered deck, overlooking the private rear garden, the perfect place to relax and entertain in style.
The generous master bedroom enjoys the north aspect and all three bedrooms feature built-in robes and timber flooring. The bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c.
An extra wide carport has double gates to the rear. Gardens are easy care right around the home and feature two raised veggie beds, a large garden shed and cubby.
The location is superb for families. At the end of the cul-de-sac, a pathway leads to the Evatt shops and primary school, or in the opposite direction to Miles Franklin primary and Copland College.
Perhaps this is the home you have been waiting for, offering comfort and generous living space, while still providing scope for your personal touch.
- Inviting, north facing home set amidst attractive, easy care gardens, well screened from the street
- Separate formal sunken lounge has north aspect, allowing winter sunlight to pour in
- Ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge and ducted gas heating throughout
- Stylish honeycomb blinds in lounge, master and second bedroom wind up or down
- Entry and formal dining room feature the warmth of slate flooring
- Polished timber flooring through lounge, casual living area, hallway and bedrooms
- Casual living includes a meals area, kitchen and family room, which opens to entertaining
- Expansive, covered rear deck with lighting, overlooking private rear garden
- Generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Bathroom updated from original and features bath, shower and separate w/c
- Instantaneous hot water
- Security system
- Extra wide carport with double gates to rear garden
- Gardens easy care and feature two raised veggie beds, large shed and a cubby house
- Peaceful cul-de-sac has pathway leading to Evatt shops and primary, Miles Franklin primary and Copland College
- Close to bus routes
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Driver Place.
2 Driver Place EVATT, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Evatt Primary.
|0.67 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|0.74 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.01 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.03 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.05 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.20 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.47 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.66 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.83 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.07 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
2 Driver Place is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.