Whether you are just starting off or slowing down, this smart residence is equally ideal for canny first home buyers, astute investors or discerning down-sizers not wanting to compromise on style.
You'll be able to enjoy all the benefits of single-level living in this 3 bedroom property featuring colonial style feature windows, open-plan living areas, a well-appointed renovated kitchen with dishwasher, mains gas cook top and stainless steel range hood along with a professionally renovated bathroom with full-sized bath tub, separate shower recess and 2-way WC. A large separate laundry room has also been recently modernised.
Built-in wardrobes are fitted to bedrooms one and two along with two linen/storage cupboards provide plenty of storage. Year round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling. Relaxed outdoor living and entertaining is catered for by a secluded sheltered front verandah plus a private pergola-covered rear deck overlooking the child/pet-friendly gardens.
A detached single garage with a generous insulated workshop/storage space at the back completes this attractive offering and makes this property highly desirable for so many reasons.
* Level 732 sqm land parcel in prominent corner position
* Single level 3 bedroom residence of approximately 103 sqm
* Sheltered front verandah with leafy garden outlook
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Colonial style timber-framed feature windows
* Renovated kitchen with raised meals preparation bench space, gas hob, range-hood and dishwasher
* Both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Separate renovated laundry room
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Private pergola-sheltered rear deck with sliding door access from the dining area
* Renovated bathroom with full bath tub, separate shower recess and 2-way WC
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
* Recently repainted interiors
* Secure rear garden with mature fruiting trees, vegetable patch, garden shed, rain water tank, fish pond and Colorbond fencing
* Detached single garage with generous workshop/storage space at rear
* Adjacent children's playground
* Prime central location only minutes to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, local shops, business centre and the Namadgi School
The land value history at 2 Dale Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $351,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Dale Circuit.
2 Dale Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.48 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.68 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.79 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.94 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.14 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.17 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.46 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.58 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.58 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.78 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
2 Dale Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.