1 / 30
AUCTION 7th May at 3:00pm - if not sold prior
What you will love:
- the expansive corner block of 557m2
- the panoramic mountain views
- the location with Mt Stromlo right by your doorstep
- the unique and expansive floor plan
Positioned on a large corner block, at the base of Mt Stromlo, this uniquely designed four-bedroom three-bathroom residence will suit those seeking space and segregation. With all the hard work complete, families can move in and simply add the finishing touches.
This location optimizes the lifestyle the Molonglo Valley has to offer. Just a short drive to Canberra City, endless walking and biking trails right by your doorstep and beautiful mountain views from inside the home - you will feel close to nature, while enjoying the benefits of city living.
Designed with flexible, family living in mind, the floor plan will lend itself to a variety of living arrangements. Carefully configured, the upstairs second bedroom is complete with an ensuite bathroom, small kitchenette, private balcony and separate access - perfect for older children, boarders or extended family.
Private, elevated and close to nature - this is truly one of the nicest locations in the area. If you have been searching for an expansive family home that offers something a little different, be sure to inspect 2 Croll Street, Wright.
Additional features include:
- UPVC silver double glazed windows
- 5000 litre inground water tank and pump
- 5 kilowatt solar array on the roof
- Sound proofing down stairs bedroom between lounge room and study
- Sound proofed shared walls upstairs bathrooms.
- Concrete flooring to the second level
- Under floor heating to the downstairs area
- Integrated concrete walls (ICF) at the ground floor giving high energy efficiency. (Foam on outside and inside with concrete reinforcement.)
- Italian porcelain timber grain tiles to all bathrooms and downstairs lounge and kitchen
- Zucchetti taps and mixers in bathrooms and wall mounted cisterns dual flush toilets
- Escea ducted gas heater, heats all bedrooms.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Croll Street.
2 Croll Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.97 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.44 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.09 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.12 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.53 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.64 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.64 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.92 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.07 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.29 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
2 Croll Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.