1 / 38
Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this impressive single level four bedroom property is an immediately appealing family home. Set in a peaceful position on a generous 601sqm block, in the popular precinct of Forde, and only moments to natural bushland and walking trails, this stunning property represents a quality buying opportunity.
- Modern single level design with high quality inclusions throughout
- Large living spaces with 219.43sqm of total living, 601sqm block
- Huge family room flowing onto private Alfresco entertaining area
- Great formal lounge, ideal for privacy, access to 2nd entertaining
- Quality kitchen, 750mm gas cook top, walk in pantry, dishwasher
- Generous master suite, walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size all with built in robes
- Ducted gas heating with ducted refrigerated cooling
- Two separate entertaining areas ideal for hosting friends and family
- Peaceful location set opposite to park on a private 601sqm block
- Close proximity to natural bushland and local amenity
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Convine Street.
2 Convine Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.69 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.57 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.13 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.85 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.84 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.17 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.51 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.51 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
2 Convine Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.