1 / 25
I think you will agree, this home has a lot to love. Set in the popular Meadows and only a short stroll to the West Belconnen Ponds this home is a must to inspect. Expansive Living, Family, and Rumpus rooms are all set around a dream kitchen at the heart of the home. Five generously proportioned bedrooms all offer built in robes with a palatial ensuite to the master and bedroom 5 gives a handy option to use as a study. The bathroom offers a separate water closet/vanity, suited to the larger family and storage options abound throughout the home.
Double sliding doors from the family room and rumpus connect the home to the outdoor entertaining space with a water feature, play space, cubby house and veggi beds all laid out to enjoy. Immaculate landscaping with formal gardens to the front and easy-care privacy plantings plus synthetic turf to the rear means you can focus on lifestyle whilst accommodating a larger family. Ducted heating and cooling will take care of you through the seasons and the double garage has the convenience of electric door and internal access.
Now if you still want more, there is an approx. 3Kw solar panel system, currently on a generous 45.7c p kWh tariff since July 2011, and double side gate access to the yard for secure parking.
Don't miss your chance, inspect this week.
- Approx 222m2 living area
- Expansive kitchen features island bench, gas cook top, dishwasher, corner pantry and included fridge
- Master suite with ensuite
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Covered outdoor entertaining from the family and rumpus
- Outdoor sink with hot and cold water
- Established low maintenance garden with water feature, synthetic turf, cubby house and veggi beds
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Wired for 4 speaker zones
- Fixed speakers in the rumpus
- Outdoor speakers
- Continuous gas hot water
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted clothes dryer
- Double garage with electric door, internal access
- Approx. 3Kw on currently on 45.7c p kWh tariff
- 8 security cameras, accessible remotely
- Double glazing to all windows
- 5,600l water tank with pump
- large garden shed
- Double side gate access to off street parking
- West Belconnen Pond reserve and playground nearby
- Zoned to Fraser Primary School
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Binney Close.
2 Binney Close DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|1.80 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.81 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.04 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.05 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.92 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.77 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.88 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|4.17 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|4.37 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|4.37 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
2 Binney Close is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.