1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A word from our seller:
We have so enjoyed our years in Kaleen. Our home is one of warmth, character, and great functional design for a growing family. Close by are quality schools, transport, and the best local shopping plaza as well as an amazing café that is a much-loved community hub. In addition, the proximity to both the city and the roads to Sydney and the coast have made living here so easy.
- Generous bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Separate laundry with access to the backyard
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Fireplace installed in the family room.
- Terrific outdoor area with BBQ
- Large, secure backyard, perfect for pets and children
- Double garage
- Set in a lovely street close to parkland and ovals
- Convenient location within easy access of schools, public transport, local and major shopping centres, sporting facilities, hospitals and the University of Canberra
Rates: $2,612.38 per annum
Land tax: $3,816.00 per annum
The land value history at 2 Bemboka Crescent KALEEN, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 8.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $400,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Bemboka Crescent.
2 Bemboka Crescent KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Michael's Primary.
|0.49 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.63 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.63 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.90 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.27 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.63 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.90 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.90 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.94 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.09 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
2 Bemboka Crescent is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.