1 / 35
Welcome to 2 Baratta Street, where luxury living meets comfort in the heart of Crace. This elegant home is now available for sale, offering a harmonious blend of sophistication and relaxation. With its impressive ceilings offering a sense of height and space and expansive skylight, the interior is bathed in natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
As soon as you step through the front door you will discover your dream home nestled on a generous 775m2 block, offering a single-level living experience in style. This residence boasts captivating curb-side appeal, characterised by meticulously maintained mature gardens and high-end landscaping. Inside, the light-filled interior showcases neutral decor, crafting a radiant and inviting ambiance.
This is a truly unique property which creates an impressive and anticipated vista for local residents and visitors as they enter the suburb. Whilst its location makes it the first house in the suburb, it is surprisingly a very quiet and private residence. Almost every window is full length which enhances the pleasant views and outlooks.
The architecturally designed residence is purpose built and further enhanced for the location. It is built for variable, enjoyable living, given the close proximity and expanse of the Crace Recreation Park and outdoor gymnasium. No need for a basketball hoop or cricket pitch on the back lawn, because the park has it all.
Everything about the property is saying enjoy me, relax, potter in the fully established garden. Some properties have a lovely alfresco area to enjoy the outdoors, others may have a covered courtyard as well. But rarely will buyers find a property with three outdoor entertaining areas; the third area incorporating a covered BBQ area, floating deck, shaded pergola and fire pit.
This versatile property in Crace, offers the perfect blend of style, space, and convenience, making it suitable for a variety of lifestyles. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, it caters to the needs of downsizers, families, upsizers, investors, and retirees alike. This well-maintained home, coupled with its desirable location, presents a valuable opportunity for all.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a truly remarkable property in one of Crace's most sought-after locations. Contact us today to arrange a viewing or for more information about this exceptional home at 2 Baratta Street!
What's On Offer……
* Architecturally designed single level residence on a 775m2 flat block with loads of street appeal
* Colorbond Roof
* External building materials include brick, render, light-weight cladding and Sandstone feature wall
* Three outdoor entertaining areas include:
* The oversized covered alfresco with pergola includes built in bench BBQ, fridge and cupboards along with outdoor fan
* Covered and enclosed central courtyard with garden plots, fountain and mature plantings
* Pergola with timber floating deck with courtyard, fire pit, fixed seating and water features
* Commercial grade polycarbonate roofing on Alfresco pergola, courtyard and porches
* Feature outdoor lighting and rear spotlights
* Established mature gardens and quality landscaping with sandstone retaining wall to front of home
* Numerous tall deciduous trees providing ideal coverage for the house and garden
* Shaded wall garden outlook from kitchen with exterior lighting and irrigation
* Feature and aluminium slat fencing to alfresco area
* Two garden sheds
* Raised vegetable/herb gardens
* Submersible pump to rain water tank for irrigation
* Gated pet dog containment area to back yard
* Powder coated metal bin enclosure at side of driveway
* Leaf guard on most gutters
* 2 x Water tanks - 3,000 litre plus a smaller 300 litre tank
* Light filled spaces with neutral decor
* Wide front door entry and hallway with wall mounted coat rack
* Full length windows throughout the majority of the home offer a very private with a pleasant outlook from almost every window
* Formal lounge room with fireplace
* High ceilings throughout with raked cathedral ceiling to living area
* Light filled kitchen with feature wall mural includes large breakfast bar with cupboards under on both sides, quality SMEG appliances include 900mm induction cooktop, two 600mm pyrolytic self cleaning ovens as well as a third built-in dual microwave and convection oven, a large refrigerator cavity with water filtration, dishwasher, dual sinks and a walk in pantry
* Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench and lighting to skirting panels complete this beautiful kitchen
* Twin walk-in wardrobes and large ensuite with bath to master bedroom
* Built-in wardrobes to other three bedrooms
* Full height tiling to both bathrooms with high quality feature fixtures and fittings
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* Quality Luxaflex window coverings throughout
* Sound and thermal secondary window control (to lounge room and main bedroom)
* Privacy and thermal window tint to street side aspects
* Two ducted air conditioning systems with separate controls
* Study nook with built in desk top,
* Ducted Vacuum
* Two instantaneous hot water systems mean you will never be waiting for water to heat
* Oversized garage with remote panel doors, storage cupboards, work bench and additional utility cupboards
* Roll-a-door access from garage to backyard
There is so much to love about the technology in this home. Here is what is on offer….
• 24 Solar panels with Tesla inverter and battery
• NBN FTTP fibre connection to the home
• Alarm system with video doorbell
• External camera security
• Secure keyless combination front porch metal feature gate
• Secure keyless combination access to side gate
• Study nook with built in desk includes full height server rack connected to ethernet cabling throughout the house
Love the location…
Within 1 minute walk to Health Centre
Within 3 minute walk to Recreation park with fitness and sporting facilities
Within 5 minute walk to the Crace shops and bus stops in both directions
Within 7 minute drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre
Within 17 minutes' drive to the Canberra City
- Total Living: 237m2
- Garage: 47.5m2
- Alfresco: 22m2
- Porch: 2.0m2
- Total Build: 312m2
- Block: 755m2
- Built: 2014
- EER: 3.5
- UV: $790,000 (2022)
- Rates: $889.00 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax: $1,555.50 (approx. only if rented)
The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Canberry Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Baratta Street.
2 Baratta Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Heydon Crescent, Evatt
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
2 Baratta Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.