Great rewards await the astute buyer intent on undertaking either a complete refurbishment or just a rudimentary "carpet and paint" facelift. This rare entry-level opportunity presents potential galore in a prime central Weston Creek location.
Presented in largely original condition throughout, this classic 1970's residence features a functional single-level layout with an approximate overall floor area of 114 sqm incorporating open-plan lounge and dining areas plus an extra north/east facing family room overlooked by the tidy kitchen in vibrant period tones.
The bright bathroom includes a separate shower recess, full bath tub plus a separate WC. Two of the three bedrooms also enjoy a north/east aspect and offer built-in wardrobes. A large separate laundry room adds further scope for an imaginative reconfiguration of the floor plan.
The property is within easy strolling distance of local recreational areas, sports facilities, medical centres, popular clubs and the Cooleman Court Shopping precinct with its myriad of cafes and restaurants.
FEATURES INCLUDE: -
* Manageable 704 sqm land parcel in Weston's RZ2 core area
* Single-level 3 bedroom home presented in basic original condition
* Approximately 114 sqm floor area plus 36 sqm double garage
* Combined L-shaped lounge/dining areas
* Additional north/east facing family room
* Classic 1970's kitchen overlooking family room with all electric appliances including updated wall oven and dishwasher
* Tidy original main bathroom with separate shower recess and full bath tub
* Individual WC
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2
* Wall mounted electric heating
* Large separate laundry room
* Brick-walled side and rear courtyards
* Attached double garage
* Strolling distance to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with a wide variety of local clubs, cafes, restaurants and medical centres
* Close proximity to local denominational schools and sports/recreational facilities.
The land value history at 2 Backler Place WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $419,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Backler Place.
2 Backler Place WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.89 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.99 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.13 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.27 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.37 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.39 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.52 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.73 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.89 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.91 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
2 Backler Place is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.