*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact me.
This single level townhouse offers a superb alternative to apartment living with 3 bedrooms and a living room overlooking a front yard while the kitchen and meals area opens out to a paved rear courtyard. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door as a first home or perhaps the perfect home in which to downsize in to. In neat, dated condition there's options to add value with a smart kitchen and bathroom renovation, a fresh lick of paint and new carpets. There's also a single lock up garage with side access and Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra are within cycling distance or 5minutes by car. If you're starting up or slowing down but still want your own low ma intenance property with space to tinker, then this should be top of your list. Please view our 3D Virtual Tour to get a better sense of property layout and condition: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=JQ1ozSB7qV7
- Single level living with easy care gardens
- Internal living area approximately 107.7sqm plus 23.8sqm lock up garage
- Built in robes to two of three bedrooms
- Electric wall heating and ceiling insulation thermal value of approximately R3.5
- Located a short ride or drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- University of Canberra Campus and Hospital less than 10minutes drive away
- Lake Ginninderra, local parks, public transport and schools all within easy reach
- Built 1983, the Scullin Gardens complex has 33 townhouses in total
- Offered for sale with vacant possession
- Body corporate fees: $490.19/quarter (Admin and Sinking Funds combined)
- Rent assessment: $480 - $500/week
- General rates: $2397.16
There is currently no sale history available for 2/93 Chewings Street.
2/93 Chewings Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.73 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|0.87 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.91 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.11 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.12 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.81 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.83 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.88 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.95 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.20 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
2/93 Chewings Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.