It is rare to find a property that is both affordable and within walking distance to amenities.
2/9 Keith Street, Scullin is the exception. Head across the road and arrive to cafes, take away options, hair salon and medical practice!
Due to its prime location, It's no surprise that this home has a long term tenancy in place since 2014. The tenant is hoping to continue with the lease which makes for the ideal first investment, an addition to the portfolio or a first step on the property ladder as a rent-vestor.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION THURSDAY, 27TH JANUARY - 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN AT 6:00PM
- Ground floor, double brick apartment
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Combined living & dining space with split system aircon & adjoining balcony
- Separate kitchen with electric cooktop and meals area
- Single bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Shared laundry facilities
- Single car accommodation
- Body corporate: Approx. $498/q
- Approx. 83m walk to Scullin Shops & Scullin Service Centre
- Approx. 300m walk to Southern Cross Primary School, Childcare & Presbeterian Church
- Approx. 400m walk to Scullin Oval
- Approx. 6 Minutes drive to Belconnen Westfield and Kippax
There is currently no sale history available for 2/9 Keith Street.
2/9 Keith Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.31 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.71 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.97 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.16 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.33 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.38 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.40 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.52 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.70 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.86 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
2/9 Keith Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.