This gorgeous home is tucked away in a cul-de-sac location – ready to move into and enjoy!
Positioned on a dual occupancy block this modern home offers a single level design with three bedrooms and ensuite plus a study. The residence has a low maintenance block with a terrific blend of indoor and outdoor living and provides a wonderful easy care lifestyle choice for those who are looking to enter the market, downsize or invest.
- Single level three-bedroom home with separate study
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Open plan living area overlooking low maintenance yard
- Recently re-painted and re-carpeted throughout
- Large deck with covered pergola perfect for entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Single carport plus plenty of space to park in the driveway
- 119.41 sqm of internal living, 13.75sqm carport
- Located right next to Mt Rogers Community School, Melba shops and public transport
Please note from the contract of sale:
No Formal Body Corporate Management
1. The parties acknowledge that there is no formal management for the Body
Corporate of the Units Plan. The Strata Insurance is attached hereto. There is
one water meter for both Units.
The cost of the insurance and water usage is paid on a unit entitlement basis.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/8 Henslowe Place.
2/8 Henslowe Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.26 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|0.75 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.81 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.99 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.40 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.83 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.83 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.97 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.07 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.10 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
2/8 Henslowe Place is located within the suburb of Melba, which has a population of 3,147, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.