Auction Location: Online.
This modern and stylish home is nestled within a boutique development of just three townhouses with very low body corporate fees and a gorgeous landscaped common area. Easy access to shops, Aquatots Swim Centre, Burgmann Anglican School and the Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve add incredible convenience and make this an opportunity not to be missed.
The flexible, single-storey layout is light-filled and spacious with north-facing living areas and tall, square-set ceilings throughout. There are three king-size bedrooms and two bathrooms including the main bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite. Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes and easy access to the laundry and main bathroom with a separate powder room.
Natural light floods the open kitchen, dining and living room with the eager cook guaranteed to appreciate the centre island, stainless steel appliances and a good-size pantry. From here, glass sliding doors open to the entertainer's deck with a retractable cover, built-in bench seats and views over the easy-care yard.
Extra features include a security system, security doors, window tinting, ceiling fans, a garden shed and a double garage.
* Living size: 162m2
* Double garage size: 40m2
* Two large open living areas
* Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and good storage
* Storage in all the bedrooms
* Study nook
* Remote and internal access from the double garage
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Natural gas continuous flow hot water
* Ducted vacuum
* High ceilings
* Square set cornices to living areas
* 28m2 timber deck with LED lights around the border, a natural gas outlet for the NG
barbeque, a 5m bench seat installed along the common wall and a bench seat
surrounding a movable fire-pit
* A full-width electric awning installed over the deck which is fully automatic, enabling it to
retreat in high winds
* Replaced all the halogen down-lights in the house with LED`s
* A Swann security camera system has been installed with 7 cameras and a 1TB drive
(which is staying)
* Installed in the laundry a small clothesline and hanging rail
* Security screen doors installed at the front and laundry entries and locks to sliding
doors (all keyed-alike with the front door key)
* Window-tinting on various windows around the house, providing privacy and thermal
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Replaced all window coverings with honeycomb blinds which offer great insulation,
light control and privacy
* Garden shed for mower and gardening equipment
* Colourbond roof
* 700m from Frankies Pub, Da Bronx Pizza, Jimmy's Palace and Foodworks
supermarket. AquaTots swim centre and Burgmann Anglican School.
* 300m from Mulligans Flat Reserve
* 2kms from Aldi Gungahlin and Light Rail – 20 minute walk
* 2kms from Woolworths Bonner
* 2.4kms from Coles Amaroo
* 15 minute drive to the City
* On an Action Bus Route
Other features of the home:
* It's larger than you think!
* The common area is something special, with the bench seats, tiles and fire-pit
* The neighbours are fabulous ( from the seller )
The Townhouse at 2/77 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 20 June 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/77 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.51 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.95 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.06 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.30 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.75 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.81 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.12 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.72 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.72 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
2/77 Zakharov Avenue is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.