This is a great opportunity to secure a brand-new property with very low maintenance and with all the modern options. Suitable for downsizing, first home buyers, investors, or anyone in between.
This property is situated in "the Tillage Estate" where there are nice reserves, walking tracks and quality homes in the area just to name a few.
• 4 bedrooms
• Main bedroom features a walk-in robe & ensuite
• Stunning black kitchen with stone bench top
• Open plan living, dining & Kitchen area
• R/C Split system air conditioning (heating & cooling)
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom & ensuite
• Double basin and free-standing bath
• Sizeable laundry with external door
• Covered entertainment area
• Single garage with remote door
• 471m2 block
• Side access with gate
• Estimated rental return $500 per week
For more information contact Addison Gann on 0456 555 458
There is currently no sale history available for 2/7 Quiberon Way.
2/7 Quiberon Way GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mulwaree High School.
|1.61 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.87 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.05 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.30 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.51 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|2.75 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.87 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.89 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.89 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.91 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
2/7 Quiberon Way is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.