In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Jennifer Ward on 0412 563 967
Nestled on 743sqm at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this refreshed modern home caters for easycare living with a spacious single level design and private outdoor entertaining that overlooks the neighbouring reserve. It is placed close to shops and schools.
- Generous lounge room, bright family and central dining areas
- North facing entertaining deck, large low maintenance garden
- Updated kitchen includes quality fixtures and a breakfast bar
- Three good sized bedrooms have built-ins, ensuite to master
- Pristine tiled bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Internal laundry, automatic double garage has a storage room
- Ducted gas heating, new carpet and freshly painted throughout
- 136sqm of accommodation, ideal for a relaxed modern lifestyle
- Opportunity for first homebuyers, investors and downsizers
- Stroll to Chisholm Village, bus transport and local schools
There is currently no sale history available for 2/7 Flockton Place.
2/7 Flockton Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Caroline Chisholm School.
|0.39 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.39 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.87 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.33 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.52 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.54 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.83 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.45 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.52 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.60 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
2/7 Flockton Place is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.