This one bedroom apartment has been lovingly looked after by the same owner since being built. Located on the “ground” floor of VUE - the Residence, the open plan living extends onto a beautiful courtyard with established gardens. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living whilst being moments away from all of Greenways attractions.
This secure, well maintained apartment offers one good sized bedroom, a modern bathroom and a European style laundry neatly tucked away to maximise the space. The kitchen is spacious with clever storage ideas and plenty of bench space. What sets this apartment apart from others is the stunning courtyard! This is 60m2 of pure heaven and offers privacy and beautiful screening in the way of an established garden. Alfresco dining has never been more inviting.
- One large bedroom with mirrored robes
- Open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & mirrored splashback creating a sense of space
- Good sized bathroom
- Lift access to the first floor and garage
- Well maintained carpets and tiles throughout
- Split system air-conditioner
- Double glazed windows and sliding door
- Secure undercover parking with storage cage
- Security intercom
- Convenient living close to shops, restaurants, Lake Tuggeranong and more
- Incredibly energy efficient apartment with the maximum 6-star rating
- Lakeside Leisure Centre, Club Lime, Southpoint Shopping Centre, Louisa Lawson Government Building, Zone Bowling, Canberra Southern Cross Club, Town Centre Vikings, Lake Tuggeranong, popular restaurants and cafes such as Brew Bar, Asian Noodle House and many others.
In the same building:
- Subway, Greenway Medical Centre, Brindabella Podiatry, Barbershop & Hairdresser
Facts & Figures:
- 61m2 internal living plus 60m2 outdoor living in the private courtyard
- Rates - $1,194 p/a (approx)
- Land Tax (investors only) - $1,345 p/a
- Body Corporate Fees - $689 p/q
- EER 6 stars
If you love entertaining and alfresco dining this apartment with a huge, private courtyard is the perfect match!
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/56 Cowlishaw Street.
2/56 Cowlishaw Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.24 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.97 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.17 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.23 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.37 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.37 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.53 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.57 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.73 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.76 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
2/56 Cowlishaw Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.